In the interest of road safety, if you believe your brakes to be faulty and you need to have them looked at urgently. Please call us.
We use the latest diagnostic equipment which is required on many modern vehicles to reset electronic brake systems including parking brake.
Regular brake checks are of great importance for the safety of your vehicle. At DRIVE-IN AUTOMOTIVE we can do this during a brake safety check, where your brakes will be thoroughly checked over by fully skilled and experienced Technicians. Includes:
- Brake safety check
- Check condition of friction materials and hydraulics
- Clean and remove dust from drums
- Adjust rear brakes
- Check hand brake
- Check brake fluids
- Test and report
Just like exhausts, when your brakes have a problem they will let you know. Common signs of brake problems include:
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking.
- Brakes juddering when applied.
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking.
- A grinding noise when the brakes are applied.
- A grinding noise when the brakes are off.
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent.
- A high hard brake pedal.
- Rear wheels locking upon braking.
If you experience any of the above brake symptoms don’t wait until it’s too late. Call us, or use the contact form below, to book your brake check – today!